“ODOCO” refers to ODOCO Technologies Private Limited having its registered office at Ashok Industrial Estate, Mulund, Mumbai. India.
“Space Owner” refers to the party that lists it’s space on ODODO’s website to gain exposure and to potentially take bookings fromSpace Seekers.
“Space Seeker” refers to the party who is searching for space on ODOCO’s website to gain information and to potentially make bookings with Space Owners.
“Property” refers to the space owner’s property listing on ODOCO’s website.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are responsible for all activity that is made on your account.
- You must not use this site to abuse, threaten, impersonate, intimidate, harass and cause harm or fraud to any other users of the site.
- You may not use our site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are a foreign user you must comply with the local laws about online conduct and permitted content.
- You will be solely responsible for your conduct and/or the data, information, text, screen names, photos, profiles, graphics, links (“Content”) posted from your account, that are displayed on ODOCO’s site.
- You must not modify, hack or adapt our site to misrepresent yourself as being part of or related to ODOCO.
- You must not cache or scrape any content from ODOCO’s website whatsoever.
- You must not infringe any laws or copyright laws from your jurisdiction.
- You must not send or transmit any viruses or any code, which can be disruptive in nature.
- ODOCO does not charge any fee for listing your space/venue, or any commissions or brokerages if any users decide to book your space/venue.
- You agree to receive follow-up calls, SMS, Whatsapp messages/calls and emails from ODOCO in relation to the enquiry / requirements / booking / listings sought or posted by you.
- If ODOCO feels solely on their discretion, that a users has violated any of these terms you will be permanently terminated from using the service.
- You understand and agree that ODOCO cannot be held responsible for any of the content that is posted on its website whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to refuse with any reason, any person or group of people the use of the website at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or modify the ODOCO platform and/or service at anytime without any prior notice whatsoever at any time.
- ODOCO reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site or Application at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice. If applicable, notice will be given to your e-mail address as notified to ODOCO.
- If a dispute arises on any matter, the Parties shall first attempt in good faith to resolve such dispute by negotiation and consultation between themselves, independently and ODOCO will not be the mediator between any disputes that may arise whatsoever.
- All materials, including photographs, details, graphics, data, images, designs, logos, text, and other materials that are part of odoco.co are the property of ODOCO and are protected by copyright, trademark and any other intellectual rights.
- You are restricted from using the Site or the Application for any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity, which infringes the rights of ODOCO.
- ODOCO reserves the right to discontinue, add, alter, withdraw, modify, amend any of the Terms and Conditions without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. In case of any dispute, ODOCO’s decision shall be binding on You. If at any given point of time, You do not agree to be bound by any changes, then You should immediately delete your account and stop the use of the Site.
- ODOCO shall have no liability for any act or omission beyond its reasonable control. You understand and confirm that ODOCO is merely an aggregating directory platform providing for connecting space owners with space seekers to facilitate rental of spaces.
- ODOCO shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage, loss of profit, loss of revenue or anticipated savings and loss of or damage to data) arising directly or indirectly out of the use of the Site or the Application or any content therein or out of any information or materials comprised therein. It is expressly stated that the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by ODOCO and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this site is at your sole risk and responsibility. ODOCO makes no representation and gives no warranty or condition express or implied with regard to the information included within the ODOCO site, including but not limited to, the appropriateness of the information for any purpose whatsoever.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall ODOCO or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to damages) for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care, negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of the services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of these Terms, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of the owners of the space/listing, and even if the owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- ODOCO does not warrant that description of the space owners and/or seekers or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and ODOCO explicitly assumes no liability in this regard. You agree with this understanding. In addition, although these Terms require both parties to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any parties purported identity. Space owners and/or seekers are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you contact via the Site, Application and Services. We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with any party via ODOCO.
Space Owner’s Terms and Conditions
- The space owner must be the lawful owner or tenant of the space that you list on our platform.
- The space owner must provide accurate and good quality pictures of your space. ODOCO will be allowed to photograph the Venue if required and these photographs will be the intellectual property of ODOCO and cannot be used for any other purpose other than registering on ODOCO’s platform.
- It shall always be the responsibility and undertaking of the space owner and the space seeker to procure such licenses and approvals, as deemed necessary, for consummating their transaction or any aspects thereto. ODOCO shall never be held liable for the licenses and approvals. You understand and confirm that it shall be the responsibility of either party to check the veracity of such licenses and approvals.
- ODOCO does not represent the space seeker and doesn't send people who are a part or related to ODOCO in any way other than a space seeker on our website looking for space.
- The space owner will interact in a fair, ethical and honest manner when taking bookings through ODOCO's platform. The space owner will allow ODOCO into the space to make random checks from time to time.
- The space owner will list the pricing of each of their available spaces, at their own discretion what they think is a fair price. It is hereby confirmed and agreed by you that ODOCO shall never be liable for any losses or anticipated losses etc.
- ODOCO will for its own use validate or verify each space and space owner through a ‘space verification process’. This process might include but not limit to the space owner’s providing the copy of his or her government ID card, completing verification calls, emails and other types of verification if required by ODOCO. The Space owner shall put its best efforts and cooperate fully with the ODOCO team during the verification process.
- The space owner agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- All space owners must provide free of cost; WiFi with Internet, air-conditioner, electricity, washrooms, daily cleaning, water and a well lit atmosphere. These facilities will be verified by ODOCO at the time of office the office verification.
- ODOCO does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics of the images, even if ODOCO has its logo on the picture, displayed on the Site or the Application. You shall take no inference based on the picturisation of the spaces. The price/fees indications on the Site and the Application may vary due to various reasons and ODOCO shall not be responsible for the changed prices during the transaction. The terms and conditions of delivery, payment, etc. shall be governed by the definitive agreement signed by the space owner and seeker, if any.
- ODOCO may, in its sole discretion, permit any of its users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content by making available any Content on or through the Site and/or the Application, you hereby grant to ODOCO a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view and otherwise exploit such any Content on, through, or by means of the Site and Application.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Content that you make available through the Site and the Application. Accordingly, You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Content that you make available through the Site and the Application or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to ODOCO the rights in such Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Content or ODOCO’s use of the Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and Application will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Property/Space Users or “Users”
- ODOCO only carries out the verification in order to confirm that each space seeker’s enquiry or space owner’s space, is valid and relevant to co-working. However, it does not make ODOCO responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever.
- The space seeker must not alter any part of the Venue and must take good care of all parts of the Venue, its equipment, fixtures, fittings and furnishings which the space seeker uses. He or she is liable for any damage caused by it or those in the property, whether express or implied, including but not limited to all employees, contractors, agents or other persons present in the premises.
- As a space seeker, you are responsible for leaving the property in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Customer, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the property. If a space owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, such as photographs, then you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items, considering zero depreciation on the goods with equivalent items.
- The space seeker must comply with all relevant laws and regulations in the conduct of its business. The space seeker must do nothing illegal in connection with its use of the property. The space seeker must not do anything that may interfere with the use of the property by the space owner or by others, cause any nuisance or annoyance, or cause loss or damage to the space owner (including damage to reputation) or to the other owners of any interest in the building, which contains the property the space seeker is using. The space seeker acknowledges that the aforementioned terms are a material inducement and any violation by the space seeker of the foregoing sentence shall constitute a material default by the space seeker hereunder, entitling the space owner to terminate its arrangement, without further notice or procedure.
- ODOCO is not an owner or operator of properties, including the property, nor is it a provider of properties and ODOCO does not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control properties, including properties, or any transportation or travel services. ODOCO’s responsibilities are limited to: providing online solutions for (i) facilitating the availability of the property and (ii) facilitating the availability of enquiries of customers to the space owner.