1. You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
3. You are responsible for all activity that is made on your account.
4. You must not use this site to abuse, threaten, impersonate, intimidate, harass and cause harm or fraud to any other users of the site.
5. You may not use our site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are a foreign user you must comply with the local laws about online conduct and permitted content.
6. You will be solely responsible for your conduct and/or the data, information, text, screen names, photos, profiles, graphics, links (“Content”) posted from your account, that are displayed on ODOCO’s site.
7. You must not modify, hack or adapt our site to misrepresent yourself as being part of or related to ODOCO.
8. You must not cache or scrape any content fro ODOCO’s website whatsoever.
9. You must not send or transmit any viruses or any code, which can be disruptive in nature.
10. You must not infringe any laws or copyright laws from your jurisdiction.
11. If ODOCO feels solely on their discretion, that a users has violated these terms you will be permanently terminated from using the service.
12. You understand and agree that ODOCO cannot be held responsible for the content that is posted of its website.
13. ODOCO reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site or Application at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice. If applicable, notice will be given to your e-mail address as notified to ODOCO.
1. If a dispute arises on any matter, the Parties shall first attempt in good faith to resolve such dispute by negotiation and consultation between themselves, independently and ODOCO will not be the mediator between any disputes that may arise whatsoever.
2. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or modify the ODOCO platform and/or service at anytime without any prior notice whatsoever at any time.
3. All materials, including photographs, details, graphics, data, images, designs, logos, text, and other materials that are part of odoco.co are the property of ODOCO and are protected by copyright, trademark and any other intellectual rights.
4. We reserve the right to refuse with any reason, any person or group of people the use of the website at any time.
5. You are restricted from using the Site or the Application for any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity, which infringes the rights of ODOCO.
6. ODOCO may, without any obligation to do so, remove any content, accounts, that we feel do not belong on the platform at our sole discretion without notice at any time.
7. You agree to receive follow-up calls and emails from ODOCO in relation to the enquiry/booking sought by you
8. ODOCO reserves the right to discontinue, add, alter, withdraw, modify, amend any of the Terms and Conditions without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. In case of any dispute, ODOCO’s decision shall be binding on You. If at any given point of time, You do not agree to be bound by any changes, then You should immediately stop the use of the Site.
9. ODOCO shall have no liability for any act or omission beyond its reasonable control. You understand and confirm that ODOCO is merely an aggregator providing for connecting office owners with customers to facilitate co-working and rental of space.
10. ODOCO shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage, loss of profit, loss of revenue or anticipated savings and loss of or damage to data) arising directly or indirectly out of the use of the Site or the Application or any content therein or out of any information or materials comprised therein. It is expressly stated that the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by ODOCO and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this Site is at your sole risk and responsibility. ODOCO makes no representation and gives no warranty or condition express or implied with regard to the information included within the ODOCO Site, including but not limited to, the appropriateness of the information for any purpose whatsoever.
11. ODOCO does not charge any fee for listing your space/venue, or any commissions or brokerages if any users decide to book your space/venue.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall ODOCO or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to damages) for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care, negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of the services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of these Terms, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of the Venue Host, and even if the Venue Host has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
13. You can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”), such as Facebook and LinkedIn, (each such account, a “Third Party Account”) via our Site or Application, as described below. As part of the functionality of the Site and the Application, you may link your Account with Third Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third Party Account login information to ODOCO through the Site or Application; or (ii) allowing ODOCO to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to ODOCO and/or grant ODOCO access to your Third Party Account (including for use for the purposes described in these Terms), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating ODOCO to pay any fees or making ODOCO subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your Third Party Accounts, at any time, by accessing the “Settings” section of the Site and Application. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. ODOCO shall not be held liable at any given point of time for accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and ODOCO is not responsible for any SNS content.
1. You must be the lawful owner or tenant of the property or space that you list on our platform.
2. You must provide accurate and good quality pictures of your property.
3. It shall always be the responsibility and undertaking of the Venue Host and the Customer to procure such licenses and approvals, as deemed necessary, for consummating their transaction or any aspects thereto. ODOCO shall never be held liable for the licenses and approvals. You understand and confirm that it shall be the responsibility of the Client to check the veracity of such licenses and approvals. You hereby agree that ODOCO is merely a platform facilitating the office space services.
4. ODOCO is not a user of the space and doesn't send people who are a part or related to ODOCO in any way other than a user on our website looking for workspace.
5. The host will interact in a fair, ethical and honest manner when taking bookings though ODOCO's platform. The host will allow ODOCO into the office to make random checks from time to time. The host will allow ODOCO into the office to make random checks from time to time.
6. The Venue Host will list the pricing of each of their available Venue, depending on the demand and supply of the location in various areas. It is hereby confirmed and agreed by you that ODOCO shall never be liable for any losses or anticipated losses etc.
7. ODOCO will verify each Venue Host through a ‘host verification process’. This process will include but not limit to the Venue Host providing the copy of his or her ADHAAR card and such other documentation if required by ODOCO and social media verifications by ODOCO and multiple Venue visits. The Venue Host shall put its best efforts and cooperate fully with the ODOCO team during the verification process.
8. ODOCO will be allowed to photograph the Venue if required and these photographs will be the intellectual property of ODOCO and cannot be used for any other purpose other than registering on ODOCO’s platform.
9. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10. All Hosts must provide free of cost; WiFi with Internet, air-conditioner, electricity, washrooms, daily cleaning, water and a well lit atmosphere. These facilities will be verified by ODOCO at the time of office the office verification.
11. ODOCO does not warrant that description of the Venues or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and ODOCO explicitly assumes no liability in this regard. You agree with this understanding. In addition, although these Terms require Members to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any Member’s purported identity. You are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you contact via the Site, Application and Services. We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Members.
12. ODOCO does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics of the images, even if ODOCO has its logo on the picture, displayed on the Site or the Application. You shall take no inference based on the picturisation of the Venues. The price/fees indications on the Site and the Application may vary due to various reasons and ODOCO shall not be responsible for the changed prices during the transaction. The terms and conditions of delivery, payment, etc. shall be governed by the definitive agreement signed by You and the Venue Host and ODOCO, if any.
13. ODOCO may, in its sole discretion, permit the Venue Hosts to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit the content (“Member Content”). By making available any Member Content on or through the Site and/or the Application, you hereby grant to ODOCO a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, through, or by means of the Site and Application. ODOCO does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
14. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site and the Application. Accordingly, You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site and the Application or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to ODOCO the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or ODOCO’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and Application will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
1. ODOCO reserves the right to verify, at its sole discretion, the authenticity of the Customer via any medium i.e., through social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Email, mobile and random visits or personal phone calls etc. ODOCO only carries out the verification in order to confirm that each enquiry or venue registration, is valid and relevant to co-working. However, it does not make ODOCO responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever. Each customer and / or the Venue Host shall be under an obligation and shall be solely liable to complete the verification process of the authenticity of each customer.
2. The Customer must not alter any part of the Venue and must take good care of all parts of the Venue, its equipment, fixtures, fittings and furnishings which the Customer uses. The Customer is liable for any damage caused by it or those in the Venue, whether express or implied, including but not limited to all employees, contractors, agents or other persons present in the premises.
3. As a Customer, you are responsible for leaving the Venue in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Customer, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Venue. If a Venue Host claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, such as photographs, then you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items, considering zero depreciation on the goods with equivalent items.
4. Both Customers and Venue Hosts agree to cooperate with and assist ODOCO in good faith, and to provide ODOCO with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by ODOCO, in connection with any complaints or claims made by members relating to Venues or any personal or other property located at a Venue or with respect to any investigation undertaken by ODOCO or a representative of ODOCO regarding use or abuse of the Site or the Application.
5. The Customer must comply with all relevant laws and regulations in the conduct of its business. The Customer must do nothing illegal in connection with its use of the Venue. The Customer must not do anything that may interfere with the use of the Venue by the Venue Host or by others, cause any nuisance or annoyance, or cause loss or damage to the Venue Host (including damage to reputation) or to the owner of any interest in the building, which contains the Venue the Customer is using. The Customer acknowledges that the aforementioned terms are a material inducement and any violation by the Customer of the foregoing sentence shall constitute a material default by the Customer hereunder, entitling the Venue Host to terminate its arrangement, without further notice or procedure.
6. ODOCO is not an owner or operator of properties, including the Venues, nor is it a provider of properties, including Venues, and ODOCO does not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control properties, including Venues, or any transportation or travel services. ODOCO’s responsibilities are limited to: providing online solutions for (i) facilitating the availability of the Venue and (ii) facilitating the availability of enquiries of customers to the venue host.
1. The privacy policies described below are part of these Terms. We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information on or through this Site or Application that can personally identify You only when it is voluntarily offered by You. For example, ODOCO can collect personally identifiable information to respond to visitor questions and comments about us.
3. Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this Site or to us by e-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Like many other companies, we use "cookie" technology, where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor's computer. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the Site on an ongoing basis and the types of Internet browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g., Windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors. This information is used to enhance your online visits. Under no circumstances do we use this information to personally identify visitors or cross-reference the information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the Site or the Application.
4. We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this Site or the Application. Unless we specifically provide otherwise, this policy only applies to this Site and Application and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
5. These Terms and the relationship between You and ODOCO shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
6. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Site or the Application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
7. Any controversy, dispute or difference arising out of the or in connection with or in relation to the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Site or the Application or the relationship between You and ODOCO shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. ODOCO and the Customer will mutually select a sole arbitrator. The venue of such arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language of the arbitration proceedings shall be English. The arbitrator shall be free to award the costs of the procedure.
8. You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any rights hereunder to any third party. ODOCO's rights under these Terms are freely transferable by ODOCO to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
9. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the same shall not affect the provisions of any other portion of the Terms. In any event, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision.
10. Any failure by ODOCO to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
11. Any feedback the Customer provides to this Site or Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. ODOCO shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) ODOCO is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and (iii) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from ODOCO for the feedback under any circumstances.
12. We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your ODOCO Account. If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) Your ODOCO Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site or the Application, your ODOCO Account, your Member Content, or receive assistance from ODOCO customer service, (b) any pending or accepted future bookings as either Venue Host or Customer will be immediately terminated, (c) we may communicate to your Clients or Venue Hosts that a potential or confirmed booking has been cancelled, (d) we may refund your Clients in full for any and all confirmed Bookings, irrespective of preexisting cancellation policies, (e) we may contact your Clients to inform them about potential alternate accommodations with other Venue Hosts that may be available on the Site or the Application, and (f) you will not be entitled to any compensation for Bookings or bookings (even if confirmed) that were cancelled as a result of a suspension, deactivation or termination of your ODOCO Account. In the case as set out in sub-clause (b) above, if the Venue Host gets terminated or is unable to honor the booking, the Venue Host shall provide alternate workspace though ODOCO platform at its own costs and expenses.
13. You may cancel your ODOCO Account at any time via the “Cancel Account” feature or by sending an email to email@example.com Please note that if your ODOCO Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Member Content you have posted to the Site and/or Application, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
14. The links provided throughout the Site or the Application will let you leave this Site. These links are provided as a courtesy only, and the websites they link to are not under the control of ODOCO in any manner whatsoever. Therefore, ODOCO is in no manner responsible for the contents of any such linked site or any link contained within a linked site, including any changes or updates to such sites. ODOCO is providing these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not in any way imply or express affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by ODOCO of any linked site and/or any of its content therein.
15. You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ODOCO and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site and/or the Application or any Member Content or your violation of these Terms; (b) your Member Content; and (c) your (i) interaction with any Member, (ii) booking of a Venue, (iii) creation of a Listing or (iv) the use, condition or booking of a Venue by you, including any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking or use of a Venue.
To keep the experience awesome for our users, we have a set of standards which venues must meet:
Your venue's primary business must be the renting of desks, meeting rooms, and private offices.